Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Front Page on Artfire!

Well the new front page has been unveiled. And I'm trying to determine If I like It. I think it looks great, but as a supplier, I feel I'm stuck over in the corner and I hope that I will not feel that way when its finally completed. The front page was the biggest complaint it seems from other selling sites and why people didn't like Artfire. I honestly don't see anything or any reason not to like Artfire. I feel it will be bigger and better than any other online selling avenue and I'm glad that I'm part of the growth of Artfire from the bottom up. 12 dollars a month to list unlimitedly, no relisting fees, no worrying about having to constantly relist to be seen. Artfire is so the way to go, to get your work, creations and supplies out for the rest of the world to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment