Thursday, January 1, 2009

Perry County Bead Society Information

Happy New Year everyone!! I just wanted to send a quick note, because I'm heading out of town this weekend to go to visit my mom in Syracuse, but wanted to say that the very first Perry County Bead Society gathering will be Sunday, January 18th from 1-3 p.m. You can bring a project to work on, come get some new ideas, start a project, hang out, get help, have fun, do all of the above :) There isn't a cost to join the PCBS but at some point there will be benefits to being a member. If anyone that's coming would like to bring a snack or something just let me know. Also, I would like a RSVP too so that I can make sure we have enough chairs and table space for everyone :) I think this is going to be alot of fun and I'm excited about it!!

I should have the class schedule out this week, we've really been going nuts (not something new there) but we have discussed the classes we're going to have this month, they just haven't been put in stone yet. I do know we'll be doing a chainmaille necklace this month!!!

One more thing, I would appreciate if you could look to the right of this blog and become a follower of this blog. If I'm not mistaken it will let you know that I've posted a new topic and I won't have to send out the link every time. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Happy Beading!

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Talk about coming late to a party... LOL.. that's me! I've driven past your store in Duncannon many times, wondering what all you have in there. I'd love to learn how to bead purses.. make small purses with beads on the outside. Is that something that you teach or could offer hints and tips?

    ReplyDelete