Monday, December 15, 2008

New and Exciting venue we've taken!!

Hi all!

this is pretty cool! I can keep you up to date as with what's going on and you can respond as well. We'll see how this blogging thing goes. I know that we'll pretty much cover everything on this. Classes and all the goodies we're going to have going on. Like the Perry County Bead Society going to begin the 3rd sunday in January 2009!! How exciting this will be! I can't wait to start hanging out with all my beader friends that I have made! We're going to make Bead All About It your favorite local bead store as well as Perry County Bead Society, your favorite club! We're all about having a fun , no stress, time with what we love to do. Please let me know as soon as you can about signing up to be a great part of our Society! Anyone, whether very beginner, or expert, we will welcome you with open arms! So say, Yay to the Perry County Bead Society!!

No comments:

Post a Comment